Model: HCF 56000
Operating System: Windows ME (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
Before downloading: Run Free Scan for Instant Driver Updates
A. Extract generic modem driver
1. After downloaded the HCF generic driver for Win ME, extract the
driver by double click on the Winme.exe file.
B. Upgrading your current modem driver
1. Double click on the HXFsetup.exe file inside "c \HCF Modem". If the
"Add new hardware wizard" asks for the location of the driver, follow
the steps below.
2. Select "Specify the location of the driver (Advanced)" and click Next.
3. Select "Specify a location" and type "C \HCF Modem" and Click Next.
4. Make sure the device name is called "Generic PCI Modem Enumerator" and
5. Click Finish when the installation is completed.