Model: PCTEL 56K HSP56P
Operating System: Windows 95 (Note: might work with other versions of this os.)
1. Double click on the "System" ICON in the Control Panel.
2. Click on the "Device Manager" Tab.
3. Double click on "Modem".
4. Click on "HSP 56 DELUXE MODEM".
5. Click on the "Remove" button.
6. Click on the "OK" button to verify that you want to remove the modem driver.
Now that the old drivers are removed, you can install the new drivers
per the instructions found in the manual. But as this is a PnP device, the driver installation
is very simple. Simply foloow the onscreen directions and use the correct driver disk when prompted.